1) What type of products does OK Toys, Inc. sell?
We carry Diecast models, Remote Control cars, Toys and Novelties.
2) What diecast brands does OK Toys, Inc carry?
Arko Products, American Muscle, BBurago, Greenlight, Highway 61, Hot Wheels, Jadi Model, Kinsmart, Maisto, Model-Icons, Mondo Motors, MJX RC, Motor Max, NKOK, Pargon Models, Shelby Collectibles, Signature Models, Sunstar, Welly & Yat Ming to name a few. We’re also constantly adding new brands to our selection.
3) Who can buy from O.K. Toys, Inc.?
O.K. Toys is a Business to Business operation. We supply wholesale distributors, retail and online stores. A valid Federal tax ID is required for all U.S. customers and a valid resellers permit for California customers. Sorry, we do not sell directly to consumers.
4) Why buy from O.K. Toys, Inc? O.K. Toys has been in the Toys and Diecast industry since 1984. Based on our established relationship over the years with our manufacturers, we are able to offer our customers the best quality and latest products at the lowest price. We carry a wide selection of brands and we are the only official distributor for many of them.
5) How to buy from O.K. Toys, Inc ?
Before you can purchase from us, we require all new customers fill out a new application form. You can download the form here and then fill it out and fax it or email it to us as an attachment. You can not submit the application online. For existing customers, you can call, fax or email us your order.
6) Can I place my order through your website?
No. Our website is for informational purposes only and does not support checkout/ordering features.
7) What are your business hours?
We are open from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time. We are closed on weekends.
8) What is your minimum order?
Our order minimum is $200 or 1 master case.
9) Can I order mix and match?
We only break cases if there is an inner pack.
10) When will my order ship and when will I receive it?
We usually ship your confirmed order the next business day. Mix and match orders might be subject to a 2-3 days preparing time. The transit time between carriers will vary depending on your location and carrier. You will usually receive your order within 5 days or less if shipped UPS ground. Expedited shipping is available upon request.
11) Does O.K. Toys, Inc dropship?
Yes, but we will only dropship full cases to a verified U.S. address. There is also a 5% dropship fee on all orders.
12) Do you ship internationally?
No. We only ship to verified U.S. addresses.
13) Do you accept Special orders / Pre Orders?
Yes, we do accept Special orders and Pre-orders. For special orders we require a 20% non refundable deposit
14) Does O.K. Toys, Inc have showrooms?
Yes, we do have showrooms. Please call in advance to make an appointment
15) What payment methods does O.K. Toys, Inc accept?
We accept cash, money order, wire transfer, credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) and check (upon credit approval). We also offer NET 30 terms to qualified U.S. customers. Sorry, we do not accept C.O.D. payments.
16) Who pays the shipping?
Customers are responsible for all freight charges. All shipments are F.O.B Los Angeles unless specified otherwise.
17) What shipping carriers do you use?
We prefer UPS since we get really good rates and FEDEX for smaller packages. We also use several trucking companies for larger orders or the carrier of your choice.
18) What is your return policy?
Only factory defective merchandise may be returned and should be made within 14 days upon receiving merchandise. Any claims for "Damaged" in transit should be made to the carrier. O.K. Toys, Inc. is not responsible and will not issue credit for in-store damage, pre-priced or shop-worn merchandise. All defective returns must be authorized by notifying O.K. Toys, Inc. and obtaining a Return Authorization number. The RA number must be on the label of the box or we will refuse the shipment. No credit will be applied to the customer's account without an authorization number. Any claims after 14 days of receiving merchandise will not be entertained.
19) Where do I find your latest releases?
Our website has a page especially for New Products releases information. Please check back often as our website is updated every week.
20) Do you attend trade shows?
Yes, we exhibit twice a year at the ASD Trade show in Las Vegas and once a year at the New York International Toy Fair.
21) Which scale is the most popular?
The 1/18 and 1/24 scales are the most popular and are usually for the serious hobby collector. While the 1/32 and 1/43 scales are mostly for the Trains / Railroad collectors.
22) What is the difference between 1/18 scale and 1/24 scale?