Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of OK TOYS, INC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to OK TOYS, INC. Copyright 2003, OK TOYS, INC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with OK TOYS, INC or purchasing OK TOYS, INC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with OK TOYS, INC or to purchase OK TOYS, INC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by OK TOYS, INC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Terms & Conditions
1) Order Minimum & Backorder Minimum order: $200 Quote prices and product specifications are subject to change without prior notice. If the customer does not accept backorders, it must be noted on the order. Otherwise, the merchandise will be shipped once the backorder items are available.
2) Prepayment/Credit Card O.K. Toys Inc. will accept credit cards or payment in advance to expedite the shipment. For credit cards, we only accept MasterCard and Visa. We do not offer C.O.D payments.
3) Terms For all new customers, we require payment in advance. Net 30 terms apply to approve accounts. Payments are due in our offices on due dates listed on invoices. Customers agree to pay in full and make checks Payable to O.K. Toys Inc. Checks returned by the bank will require a $20 service charge. Any payments received 5 business days after due date will accrue interest at 1.5% of the invoice per month. All legal expenses associated with the collection of past due invoice are payable by customer. If we receive 3 late payments, all orders must be prepaid or paid by credit card in advance.
4) Freight & Handling Charge All shipments are F.O.B Los Angeles. Customers are responsible for all freight charges. If you have an account with a preferred shipper (e.g. UPS), please provide that information and we will ship all your shipments under that account number. For drop shipment, a 5% surcharge will be applied to the total invoice.
5) Returns Policy Only factory defective merchandise may be returned and should be made within 14 days upon receiving merchandise. Any claims for "Damaged" in transit should be made to the carrier. O.K. Toys, Inc. is not responsible and will not issue credit for in-store damage, pre-priced or shop-worn merchandise. All defective returns must be authorized by notifying O.K. Toys, Inc. and obtaining a Return Authorization number. The RA number must be on the label of the box or we will refuse the shipment. No credit will be applied to the customer's account without an authorization number. Any claims after 14 days of receiving merchandise will not be entertained.
O.K. Toys, Inc. does not guarantee sales. All sales are Final.